Artifiicial Grass Related Services
Artificial Grass CleaningView Our Cleaning Service
High Pressure CleaningView Pressure Cleaning Service
Paving InstallationComing Soon
6 Years Experience
Book a complimentary site with one of our experienced technical consultants. They will help you determine what can be done in your specific area and what products will be best for your application.They can also assist we bespoke luxury landscape designs ensuring you get that LUXURY look without compromising the pets health and safety.
The Quickturfs artificial grass range is fully porous and UV stabilised and is suitable for placement on soil, tarmac, concrete and decking.All our Quickturfs installation teams are highly trained professionals to fit quality garden lawns across South Africa. Rest assured, this is done with the utmost care for your property, and the minimal amount of fuss, mess, or noise.
Maintenance on your new luxury lawn is essential. Depending on the amount of play time and traffic we recommend a minimum of one visit every six months. If you have a special occasion coming up, we are happy to drop by for a brush-up to get your grass ready for any party or family celebration.Read more our our maintenance packages or how to keep your lawn in top shape the DIY way.
Artificial Grass For Pets FAQ’s
The advantages include saving money and time, especially on lawn maintenance, and it can also improve lifestyle and help with environmental issues.
- Low maintenance – generating savings on time and up-keep costs. This applies to homeowners, the elderly for whom maintenance is not practical, second/holiday home owners and also organizations such as local councils who have to maintain roadside verges, city parks and pathways.
- No watering – ideal where water is scarce or in hosepipe/sprinkler ban areas.
- Better for the environment – no need for pesticides and mowing.
Ideal for areas of heavy usage – no more slippery, muddy areas, no more muddy shoes or muddy dogs’ paws to have to clean up!
- All-year-round green – aesthetically pleasing to the eye no matter what time of year. No more yellow patches on your lawn and no more weeds staring back at you!
- Clean and hygienically safe – no degradation by pets.
The average garden size in South Africa is 40-50 SQM. This typically takes 1 day to complete.
Many people are worried about the different materials used when installing synthetic turf. Our turf is environmentally friendly and made with safety in mind. From playgrounds to pets, we trust the materials we choose.
With a proper maintenance completed by Quickturfs maintenance crew once or twice per year your turf could last for up to 10 - 15 years.
Yes! Our products are warrantied for 3 - 10 years depending on the specific product. If your project is installed by Quickturfs we offer an additional warranty on our workmanship for 2 years from the date of your installation.
Quickturf’s synthetic fibers are UV coated, which protects our artificial grass from all of the sunshine Cape Town has to offer! Our grass fades less than 2% yearly, which would be nearly impossible to notice over time.