Want a picture-perfect grass? Maybe artificial grass is the answer. It solves watering, weeding, and fertilizing woes.
If you live in in Cape Town during this period of drought, or if you’re just tired of constant lawn maintenance, you’re in good company.
More homeowners are saving time, water — and their backs — by switching from real grass to artificial grass.
Artificial grass for landscaping and recreation is growing 20% to 35% a year in the Cape Town.
That means more and more homeowners are using artificial grass for:
- Dog runs
- Play areas
- Pool surrounds
- Putting greens
- Decorative borders between patio pavers
Is Artificial Grass Right for You If:
- You’re tired of watering, weeding, fertilizing, and cutting natural grass.
- Your summer water bills are too high or under water restriction.
- You don’t want to use chemical fertilizers and herbicides.
- You believe artificial grass looks as good as real grass — maybe better.
Artificial Grass Price List at The Artificial Grass Company
Artificial grass comes with a big upfront cost — R70 to R310 per square metre, installed. Once it’s down, it’s free for the next 8 to 15 years.
Professionally laid natural grass, on the other hand, costs only R40 to R60 per square metre. But that’s where expenditures (and upkeep) begin. You’ve got to water, mow, fertilize — all of which cost money and take time.
Let’s crunch some numbers on a hypothetical 50 sqm yard.
First year costs: Artificial Grass – R190 x 50sqm = R9500 Installation – R150 x 50sqm = R7500 Total = R17 000
Artificial Grass Prices
- 25mm QuickTurf Natural – R189.99
- 25mm QuickTurf Deluxe – R199.99
- 30mm QuickTurf Natural – R249.99
- 30mm QuickTurf Deluxe – R249.99
- 30mm QuickTurf Pet Grass – R249.99
- 35mm QuickTurf Prestige – R279.99
- 15mm QuickTurf MultiSport – R279.99
- View All Products Here https://quickturfs.com/product-category/artificial-grass-cape-town/
Artificial Grass Installation Prices
- Installation On Cement – R85
- Installation On Soil – R169.99
- View All Installation Services Here https://quickturfs.com/product-category/artificial-grass-installation-cape-town/
What are the Benefits of Artificial Grass?
- It saves water.
- It’s easy to maintain.
- Artificial grass can be environmentally friendly.
The Southern Nevada Water Authority says a home owner saves 550 liters of water per year for every square metre of natural grass replaced with artificial grass.
You’ve got to blow off leaves and other debris, and hose off pet waste. But there’s no mowing, seeding, edging, and fertilizing — lawn maintenance chores that take the average home owner about 150 hours per year, says Ted Steinberg, author of “American Green: The Obsessive Quest for the Perfect Lawn.”
BOOK A SITE VISIT
ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW & ONE OF OUR CONSULTANTS WILL CALL YOU BACK IN 1 HOUR.